Boomerang shares product stats and insights revealing significant traffic and engagement boost since the traffic tournament launch about a few weeks ago.

The Golden Boomerang Awards by Boomerang Partners continues to gain momentum. It offers major incentives for affiliates to drive high-performing traffic until May 14, the finale. They have disclosed impressive product statistics. It showcases traffic and betting activity since the traffic tournament launch.
All in all, traffic on Boomerang‘s products has increased by 12% over the Champions League group stage and 27% over last year’s play-off phase. This is after just one week of the Golden Boomerang Awards tournament.
Matches in the Round of 16 of the UEFA Champions League proved extremely popular. Among Boomerang’s sports betting platforms, it becomes the top winter attraction. 60% of the audience placed pre-match bets on the Champions League matches. On the other hand, the remaining 40% preferred live betting during the games. Magnificently, across the UCL matchups, 2/3 of bettors made winning combo/parlay bets. The most popular games were Lazio vs Bayern Munich, Napoli vs Barcelona, and RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid attracted 3/4 total wagers.
Prizes are also expanding as the Golden Boomerang Awards 2024 enters its second half. To maintain the interest of both current tournament participants and newcomers, the biweekly rewards system is updated with fresh giveaways. The teams already accumulate points and climb the ranks at the same time. There is a reasonable benefit to joining the tournament as early as possible. By May 14, the top 30 highest-performing affiliates will earn a VIP invitation to the finale. This is a prestigious award ceremony packed with networking opportunities, first-rate entertainment and an afterparty filled with an unmatched exclusives.
The Golden Boomerang Awards offers a profitable opportunity to monetize traffic with Boomerang’s player-preferred sports betting and casino gaming services with over 200 affiliates already registered.